Monday, December 27, 2010

Ode to Riley

You know how there's that childhood pet that left an impression in your life? And no matter what, that pet will always be the BEST pet you've ever had? This is my dog Riley.



We got her when she was just a weep pup and after 7 years we had to give her to another family because my fam is moving to Miday, Ut. I've been trying to act like a grown up and not be sad every time I see a happy person with their happy dog, but..... I don't hid emotions very well.... Being home for Christmas has been GREAT, but with out Riley it's just not the same. For Christmas, Steven gave me one of the best presents anyone has ever given me. He surprised me by taking me over to the new owners of Riley and I got to playing with her until we were to tired to play any more!!!!! She totally remembered me! I seriously missed her and being able to have a official goodbye made all the difference.

No comments: