Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here Goes!


I kind of feel like I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon but here goes... Jerusalem + Me= t-minuse 6 days! I can hardly contain myself. I know that Heavenly Father had EVERYTHING to do with me getting in because I'm guessing that it wasn't my awesome grades or excellent essays. =) While I'm doing my semester abroad in Jerusalem I'll do my best to post updates.
Well, school is over! I'm offically a senior! Only... 1... maybe 1 1/2 years... left. haha. My last track meet of the season is this weekend. It'll be great but I know that I'll be sad to not race for the rest of the summer. But lets face it... My body is SCREAMING for a break.
First blogg. First day of summer. First time to actually plan out my packing. First time to have more skirts then shorts and pants. And totally random but today was my first time to pick up a weight from the "second row." 55 BAaaBBByyyY! First time to actually be excited for school to start. Here I go...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Well Kt welcome to blog world. And don't worry Blog bandwagons can be a good thing. We will be checking in a lot. I can't believe you are going. We are so excited for you! Have a blast! We love you tons!