Thursday, July 1, 2010


Usually when a semester is done you would typically be happy to be done with a class. Yesterday, I cried because it was my last Old Testament class with Brother Manscill. Yes, I cried… I had to muster every ounce of my strength to not just fall apart when he would look at me. He’s changed the way I read the scriptures and helped me grow in my testimony. I came here with a goal to become more scholarly in the scriptures and that is exactly what he’s helped me do.

A couple of days ago we celebrated a fake Passover. It’s during a different time of the year, but to get the experience we had our Judaism teacher, Ophier, do the entire celebration with us. It’s like a big Thanksgiving dinner but Jewish style. We head to Galilee in 4 days! I can hardly wait!
This is my view during sacrament meeting... AWESOME!

No comments: