Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween
Q. Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers? No, they eat the fingers separately...
Q. What did one ghost say to the other ghost?"Do you believe in people?"
Q. Why do mummies have trouble keeping friends? They're so wrapped up in themselves...

Great Halloween this year. Every year at track practice we dress up for Halloween. It's started to become everyone's goal to have the best/funniest costume.
Here's a look at past track Halloweens:
Freshman year


Sophomore year:


Junior year:

The team this year:


Mindy and I:


Here's my favorite this year:
Liz as an Avatar

2 comments:

The Dziendziels said...

You have a BLOG!!! I'm so glad I found you. I miss you Katy!!

Elizabeth Wilson said...

YESSSS!!!!! I MADE IT INTO THE BLOG! thank you for that wonderful avatar shout out :) love you!