Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is our current project:



You wouldn't think it would take that long to put together this dresser, BUT IT DOES!I don't really have room to complain on the matter seein as I have done nothing to set it up. Steven's been working on it even though it is 'my' dresser. When we bought it, Steven asked me if I thought the dresser would hold all of my clothes and his... As soon as he asked that I started to feel a little protective. I looked at him like he was crazy and said that this dresser was for MY clothes.

And that's when it hit me: Why are women so protective of their clothes? Why do women's clothes need their entirely own closet and shelf space? Is it so the clothes can have more air space? It's not like my clothes need "breathing room." Are we back in elementary school and boys clothes have cooties?! Steven actually takes much better care of his clothes then I do. I can't help but think of the closets I've seen: The husbands consists of a couple hangers and a place to hang his belts and ties, but the wife's closet could be considered a spare room.!



Honestly Ladies... Do we really need that much room?!?!?!?! Sometimes I don't understand myself but to answer that question; Yes! Intuition tells me that yes, I need that much room for my clothes.

No comments: