Thursday, January 27, 2011

Would You Rather...

I've been sick this week and all I've been able to do is to lay on my couch. I've watched more Law and Order then any one person should watch in a single day. And because all I can do is lay dead on my couch I've been blogging a lot. (I just needed to justify all of my recent posts)

Here's a few things to think about:

Would you rather...
-constantly have diarrhea OR constant throw-up?
-be abducted my aliens and nobody believe you OR your best friend be invisible? (either way people are going to think you're crazy)
-slide down a 50 foot razor blade into a vat of alcohol, OR suck all the snot out of a dog's nose until its head caves in?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you might be the weirdest person I know! Love ya girl!

Sutherland Family said...

I think you're so sick it went to your brain :). Hope you feel better soon!!