Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blockus/ Music

Tonight Steven and I played Blockus. It has become my favorite game. It’s kind of like Dominoes. If you don’t already know, I am EXTREMELY competitive. My mind is focused on destroying Stevens next move and how to play my best piece. However, I married someone much better then myself. Even after I have completely messed up his turn, taken his player out of the game, and rubbed his face DEEP in it; he still will help me make my best play.
I LOVE music. Here are some of the recent songs I’ve been listening to. I feel like these songs have been bottling up inside me and I just needed to share. Look em’ up
Songs:
Flash back
• I want you back by Jackson 5
• Bring it All Back by S Club 7
• Bouncing off the Ceiling by A*Teens
• If I were a boy by Be
New discoveries
• India.Arie
• The Kooks
• Born this Way by Lady GaGa
• Rolling in the Deep by Adele
• Forget You by Cee Lo Green
• Grenade by Bruno Mars
• Marry Me by Train
• I Won’t Let Go by Rascal Flatts
• Dog Days are Over by Florence + The Machine

No comments: