Monday, March 28, 2011

Space Heater, Carrots, and Ugly Babies... The Usual

Right now I am sitting in front of our new addition to our home….. A HUGE space heater! This thing is a life saver. Here’s the story: We were inspired by some of our neighbors to rarely turn the heater on in order to save money on our gas bill. ( I need to throw in there that these are the same neighbors that don’t have any hot water. So they heat up water on the stove when someone wants to take a bath… I would die without hot water! Hot water is up there with electricity for me! ) Anyways, we haven’t been using the heat in our house. On average, I was taking up to 2 baths a day to keep my body temperature normal. Haha. But now, I’ll just crank up the heat and sit in front of our gigantic space heater. My space is now heated. ( They should make that the new space heater motto.)

In other news, it turns out we have carrots in our garden! Ok, we didn’t plant them. I guess the previous owners did. BUT as we were preparing this patch of dirt for a garden, Steven came across a bunch of carrots.! I can’t wait for next Fall when we actually do plant things.

The other day, Steven and I were talking about how attractive our kids will be. With our good looks combined, there are no limits to how cute our kids are going to be. So we went to this website makebabies.com. To combine our pictures to see what our future children will look like. This website better be a scam or else we are apparently going to have a man child and a scary looking girl.


1 comment:

Lauren Ricks said...

hahaha!!! i just laughed my head off. you funny edward cullen, you funny :)