Monday, April 11, 2011


I have the best nieces and nephew any aunt could ask for.
They got the looks:





They say the funniest things:
On the way home from church yesterday Kyla says "I can't wait to be baptized! I am so excited! I want to be baptized right now!" Smiling like proud parents we asked "Why do you want to be baptized Kyla?" "To wash away all my sins of course." Then Breven chimes in "What are sins Kyla?" then we smile and wait for her brilliant answer. Kyla says " I have NO idea......... but they are going to be all gone."


(This was Brenda's status on her facebook)
Um did anyone else's kids think that when conference started they were talking on skype? Breven was thrilled for a minute to be talking to the prophet. It was really cute
.

Breven: "Whites. Whites. Look Kyla, whites."
Kyla: "No Breven. Those are Lights. Not Whites."
Breven: "What?"
Kyla: "Lights. La la la like Laellow (as in, how she pronounces Yellow.)

And I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM in 19 days!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

AWESOME post!! I agree they do have the looks! WE can't WAIT to see you guys!! So excited to be able to keep you for a week or so!!!!! YEA!! We are gonna have sooooo much fun!