Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cha, Cha, Cha, Changes... I really don't like change. It always takes me a long time to get used to change and then by the time I'm used to change, it changes again... Here's some of my recent changes:
- Got my hair cut. 11 inches baby! It's grown out a lot in the picture below. (this is me with my three roomies from Jerusalem. D, is on a mission for our church but we had her there in spirit. haha)

-"Retired" from track. It was time. I have gotten SO much from BYU track. 4 Years of some of my best memories, Memories with me teammates, the MEK Crew (Mindy, Eddie, Kindy), racing across the country, pushing past any limit I ever set for myself, weight room, pranks, locker room, dress up days... I miss it. I mostly miss the girls. But changes were needed.

- Best friend (you know who you are) has a boyfriend.
-Drystle left for a mission.
-I got married!
-Little sister getting married.
-Moving back to TX for the summer. We're living with Steven's grandparents. Steven got a awesome internship with a Law program and I am still looking for a good internship. We're excited but I will miss Provo summers. The weather is perfect and there is always so much to do around here. This is my first summer with Steven since, well singe, NEVER! hahaha. We've never had an entire summer where we are both in the same state or country. So, our first summer together! On the other hand, I hate, as in HATE, being away from my friends. I have a feeling that this summer will be one that we'll want to make a book out of. =)

"When you are through changing, you are through." ~Bruce Barton

Well, here we go. Cheers to Changes.



1 comment:

Sutherland Family said...

Just wanted you to know I love your blog. I hope your summer is wonderful! Well, Houston is a little unpleasant in the summer, but I'm sure you'll find the happy stuff! We'd love to have you guys visit out in California! It's very nice here in the summer, and all year round, really!