Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great! We stayed in Midway with my parents along with my sister and her husband, watched movies, played games, ate A LOT, swam in the Homestead Crater, and swam in the old Hot Pots that have been remodeled (They're AWESOME!). But probably my most favorite part of Thanksgiving was cutting down our Christmas tree. I did this once when I was a sophomore with my roommates Kdp, Emily, Lauren, and Amy. Cutting that tree down with my old roommates is still to this day one of my favorite memories. Hahaha. I'll save that for another day. Steven and I decided to make our tree cutting a tradition. This year was a blast! If you've never gone to cute your own Christmas tree down the best way for me to describe it is it's exactly like off the movie Christmas Vacation when they see the PERFECT Christmas tree. It might not be the best tree but it was OUR tree.



Thanksgiving day, we had Eddington Kickball

No comments: