Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Don't be offended but, I have the BEST Mom! My mom is one of my best friends.

Things I love about my mom:
-She laughs at all my dumb jokes.
-She makes the best water. My sister and I would much rather drink a glass of water that my mom makes verses a glass of water we make. I dunno what it is. hahaha
-She always puts our needs before her own.
-She sees the positive in me even if I do something wrong.
-She has the best laugh.
-She watches movies with me.
-She is a great teacher.
-She makes people feel comfortable when they are around her. Sometimes I think my friends just wanted to come over so that they could see my mom instead of me. haha
-She knows how to spell every word there ever was.
-I love her fish kisses.
-She has the funniest 'funny faces.'
-Her Monkey Bread is to die for.
-She has the prettiest eyes.
-Loves to play games. (I can now appreciate this since I'm away from home and hardly play as many games)
-She understands me. Sometimes better than I do.

Cheryl Kelly Eddington, is my Mom. I'm the luckiest and I love this lady!



(I wish I had more pictures)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww, thanks Katie! I amsure missing you these days. Soon, very soon we will see you again. Love you. Mom