Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The past 2 weeks have been packed with events:
-My wishes came true: Olivia won for Biggest Loser! YAHOOOOOOOOO!
-My little sister, BrieAnne got married! The day was perfect. We couldn't have dreamed of better weather, the reception decorations stayed up (we were worried they would fall down), Brie looked GORGEOUS!
-Kenzie's birthday was May 21. We celebrated by going to the Strawberry Festival. We imagined a big strawberry field but surprisingly enough, there was on field. In fact, there was probably 20 pits for mud volleyball. hahaha. Besides the 'Mud Run' we did a few months ago, this is by far the most Hick thing I've ever seen! I wanted so badly to go play volleyball in the mud but we needed to preregister. I did however, get my fill of Hick when we road a mechanical bull, ate a part of the worlds largest strawberry shortcake, watched pig races, and witness a man wrestle an alligator. God bless Texas!
-Mindy's birthday was May 22. I called that girl up and destiny stuck. Kindy came over to Mindy's while we were still on the phone. (For anyone that doesn't know, these girls are my Crew! It's a long, silly story.) So we got to have a CREW phone chat.
-I finally decided on an internship with the PARC. It's a recreation center run by United Methodist.
-Steven and I celebrated our 6 months anniversary! That's half a year! I feel like we just got married but at the same time, I feel like we've been married forever. I'm so thankful for him.

No comments: